Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 23 - Music/Selina

The kids have been at a Music Drama Day Camp through the church all week.  They have been having a great time, even earning a small part in the script.  It's been a busy week for them that concluded with a drama this evening.  They were both awesome and said their parts very clearly.

My original thought with today being the drama was that I would be able to capture a great picture of them singing, but that didn't happen quite the way I hoped, so I used my fall back plan of Morgan and his viola.  He LOVES this viola and is great at playing it, so he was happy to help me with this challenge.

(F 2.5, 1/50 second, ISO 1600, 50mm)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome shot! I was expecting one of Morgan playing it so I was on the same wavelength when it came to your photo. :)

    ReplyDelete