Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 29 - Texture/Selina

I really wanted to go out and find something totally cool for this one.  Heather sent me a text in the hopes that her volunteer group would have instant mashed potatoes because they'd be cool for a picture.  That reminded me that Victoria had made Rice Krispie Treats the night before and those would have tons of texture.  So, I tried some shots of those and some shots of the bricks on the house and then I headed to the craft room.  Here's what I came up with - it's glass beads for scrapbooking and stamping.
(F 5.6, 1/25 second, ISO 800, 55mm)

1 comment:

  1. I looked at the picture before I finished reading the blurb and thought those were some interesting looking Rice Krispie treats! I don't think anything can top the time we made them out of Peeps because you didn't have real marshmallows. :)

    Great shot-I never would have guessed those are beads.

    ReplyDelete