Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 3: History/Heather

When we decided on "history" for today's challenge, I knew where I wanted to go for my picture: Fort Vancouver. This morning I was happy to see that it had stopped raining and more importantly, I felt well enough to leave the house.

The Fort Vancouver Historical Site is my favorite part of town. It is also the site of the annual fireworks show so parts of it were blocked off as preparations have already started for tomorrow's festivities. But I was bound and determined to get a shot at the actual fort and was not about to let a barricade (or three) get in my way! This is from inside Fort Vancouver:


f8, 1/250, ISO 200, 40mm

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this one. I love the background, the canons and even the beautiful blue sky. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete