Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 18: Starts with "C"/Heather

f3.5, Exp. 1/30, ISO 900, 18mm

Charlie had surgery yesterday so I decided to stay home today despite the vet's assurance he was fine. Of course, Charlie came to mind for something that started with "C" but I wanted something else. I kept racking my brain trying to decide what to photograph. I was doing the dishes when I looked up to see my subject "staring" at me.

I collect cows and I love to bake. The cookie jar on the left was a gift from my nephews and the one on the right was a gift from my mother.
(My home computer is on the fritz. For some reason, I cannot move the picture to the bottom of this post on my computer at work. I can copy, but it do not have the option paste).












1 comment:

  1. I should have known! Of course you had plenty of "c"'s laying around. Cute cookie jars!

    ReplyDelete