Thursday, July 1, 2010

Challenge Day 1 -Bright Idea/Heather

The challenge for me today was something we didn't consider: one of our rules is the pictures have to be taken the day of the challenge. But what if one of us is sick? I came down with the flu last night and cannot remember the last time I was this sick! So I had to find something that fit the theme without having to travel very far.

Luckily, my initial thought of "a bright idea" is what you see in cartoons-someone gets an idea and a light bulb appears over their head. That is what I went with. I took the shade off the lamp on my coffee table. This is a picture of the compact fluorescent bulb in the lamp:

Night Scene, F/9, Exposure 1/320, ISO 200, 18mm

1 comment:

  1. I think that turned out great! Feel better - love you!

    ReplyDelete