Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 2: Red, White and Blue/Heather

Unfortunately, deciding you have a 24-hour flu bug and having a 24-hour flu bug are not the same thing, so once again I was limited to what I could find around the house.

When I think "red, white and blue," the first thing I think of is a flag, which then of course leads to thoughts of America. I found my subject for today's picture when I walked by my laundry room this morning. I am a big fan of the Atlanta Braves and last year for my birthday two of my co-workers went in together to get me an Atlanta Braves throw blanket. So instead of America, my subject became America's past time. (That is dark blue, not black).

f3.5, Exposure 1/60, ISO 200, 18mm

1 comment:

  1. I love this - Jeff thought it was a painting. I think the stitching almost has a 3D effect and you want to reach out and touch it.

    ReplyDelete