Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 25: Flight/Heather

Action, f4.5, Exp. 1/1600, ISO 200, 70mm

UGH! "Flight" was not good to me! I had a potluck to go to this afternoon and thought it would be fun to park along Marine Drive, which runs parallel to the airport, on my way home and get some shots of planes taking off and landing. It was a good idea in theory, but I forgot the zoom lens with a range of 70mm - 300mm (or "the paparazzi lens" as James called it). If you look closely (click to enlarge the picture), you will see the front tire of this plane is not on the ground; the plane was in the process of touching down when I took this shot.


1 comment:

  1. That's a bummer about the zoom lens, but I still love how clear the sky is and how you can see the front wheels not on the ground yet.

    ReplyDelete