Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 14: Rocks/Heather

Selina and I did a bit of theme shuffling this morning before settling on rocks. I'll admit it isn't the most glamorous idea, but it was one that I thought would be easily doable. And after yesterday, I wanted easy!

I have rocks lining the the walkway next to my driveway and the neighbor across the street and I both have rocks in the space between the sidewalk and our fences. I took some pictures along my fence line and decided to check his out too. I loved the way the sun was coming through the slats of his fence casting light on some rocks with the fence shadowing the others. I took this picture sitting on the sidewalk (I wonder how long I am going to get away with that before someone says something?):

Landscape mode, f8, Exp. 1/60, ISO 200, 70mm

(Note: left-clicking on the pictures will enlarge them for a better view).

1 comment: