Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 21: Details/Heather

Landscape mode, f11, Exp 1/500, ISO 200, 70mm

My boss came up with the idea for today's photo. I was at a loss and all I could think for "details" was "fine print." When he suggested a computer circuit board, I have to admit I was skeptical. But he took a (dead) computer apart for me and I snapped a few pictures. I also took several pictures in the garden department of Home Depot while I was between orthodontist and dentist appointments as my dentist office and Home Depot are in the same shopping center. I got some nice shots, but in the end this circuit board shot was the most intriguing to me. (Click on it for the full effect). Thanks Steve!


1 comment:

  1. I love how this looks like an aerial view of a city. Great shot! Tell your boss he had an awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete