Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 14 - Rocks

Well, who would have thought rocks would prove to be not so cooperative for me?  My thought was to try to go to Bowl and Pitcher and capture those incredibly large, awesome rocks.  I decided to go there on my way to taking Morgan to youth group.  After arriving I wanted to snap a picture of Morgan as he walked along and as i did I received that error message I just knew was going to happen someday "no card"!  Dang it!!!  I forgot to put my memory card back in yesterday after I was done.  So, we turned around, back to the house (no easy feat since they are doing construction all around the house!) and picked up the card.  Morgan really wanted to go with me and decided he would be late to youth group, so we tried again.  Still not happy with the lighting, but here's the best I could come up with.   I was actually at the wrong angle to get the Pitcher well, but there were some other very large rocks there that I was able to get along with the shoreline.

(F 7.1, 1/100 second, ISO 400, 55mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment