Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 2 - Red White & Blue/Selina

Well, here we go.  I had many ideas for this one, but had to narrow it down.  Heather texted me a note about how many things around the house had red, white and blue and that got me to thinking.  I'm a crafty mom, so I must have something else besides a flag to take a picture of.  My youngest loves to craft too and I remembered her playing with some buttons the other day and wanting to make me something for the 4th, so I raided her stash.  Here's what I came up with.
F4, 1/60, ISO 1600, 50mm
What do you think?  Did I capture the theme?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even think to look at my craft supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny and it was your text that got me to thinking "I wonder what I can find in the craft room?"

    ReplyDelete