Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 16: Strawberries/Heather

Third times a charm! We kept having to move strawberries to another day and I told Selina if we didn't do it soon, I was going to have to buy some and stick them under my plants. I took several shots holding them-which is tricky to do when it's just you-and a couple of just the plants.

I had a potluck and outdoor movie to go to tonight and didn't have a chance to look at my pictures before I left. Someone brought a platter of strawberries with a really yummy dip so I took a couple of shots of that just in case I didn't like any of the ones I had taken at home. It turns out the picture I like best is from the party.

f4.5, Exp 1/30, ISO 360, 46mm
(I accidentally took this with the camera in action mode).

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I had some shots of my strawberries with the jam I made, but they weren't my fav shots either. It was harder to get a good one than I thought it would be. Like your strawberries!

    ReplyDelete