Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 22: Starts with "T"/Heather

f8, Exp. 1/250, ISO 200, 70mm

I spent a lot of time today thinking of things that start with "T." I have a cute tea set that I inherited from my grandmother and thought about using that. I considered getting a package of Twinkies and putting them in the shape of a "T." I wanted to find a cool tower. And then I thought of train tracks. Being this is a port town, finding tracks isn't really difficult but I wanted something a little more scenic. My boss knew a great spot.

When I got there, there was a train on one of the tracks. It wasn't moving but it was started. I didn't know how long I had before it started moving and I had Charlie with me and didn't want to leave him in the car for too long, even though it wasn't hot, there was a good breeze and the windows were down. So I didn't take too many pictures. I got a couple of shots of the train, but decided to use this one of just the tracks. There's 365 days in a year, and we may need to use "train" for a future challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment