Thursday, July 1, 2010

Challenge - Day 1 - Bright Idea/Selina

Well, here goes.  This really was a challenge for me as the sun is just now coming out and I have been wracking my brain trying to come up with an idea.  This first challenge is a "bright idea" challenge.  Could go so very many ways, but this is what I have come up with so far.  I think that God had such a "bright idea" when He created the sun that this fits the challenge.  :)

These really are going to be great for getting me out of my comfort zone and hopefully learning more about my camera.  I don't particularly like the way the tree looks in this, but LOVE how the sun came through as a sunburst.  Anyone know how I could have gotten the sunburst to stay AND get the tree to be a bit brighter?  I don't know a lot about my manual settings, so I'd love some feedback.
(f-22, Exposure 1/200, ISO 1600, 80mm)

Heather, I can't wait to see what you came up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment