Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 79: Starts w/"A"/Heather

I made this more difficult than it needed to be. The first thing that came to mind was "apples." But I asked Selina if we could do that as it's own theme one day in October. Then I thought of "angels," and suggested that for December. Then I said I would stop eliminating everything that starts with "A."

At the suggestion of my co-worker, I wanted to find a really cool arch. It was pouring when I left work and I wasn't thrilled about wandering around in the rain when there is a nasty flu going around. Driving home, I noticed there is a house down the street in which the shrubs along the street have been shaped to form an arch over the driveway. With a break in the rain, I rushed over there. And discovered I left the battery on the charger. Grr. Not that I would have gotten my shot anyway. As soon as I parked, it started pouring again.

So here's a shot of one of the five African violets from the reception following James' funeral I have somehow managed to keep alive for almost 3 years.

f5.6, Exp. 1/125, 70mm

No comments:

Post a Comment