Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 66: Clock/Time/Heather

I was going to take pictures of the big clock that sits on the intersection of Fourth Plain and 112th Avenue. However, I went and saw "Avatar" in 3D today and while 3D is an awesome effect, it also made me very nauseous. When I got home from the movie I didn't want to go back out again. So I took a couple of pictures of the cow clock in my kitchen.

I don't know the story of the clock on the corner, but I do know the story of mine. I collect cows. Many years ago, my friends went to Italy for a vacation. I house sat for them while they were gone. They went to several cities and saw this clock at their first stop. My friend knew she would not find a more perfect thank you gift for me so she bought it and then had to haul it all over Italy. And she was right-I do love it.

f4.5, Exp 1/60, 62mm

No comments:

Post a Comment