Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 66 - Clock or Time/Selina

I knew that the Clock Tower in Riverfront Park would be great for this one, and just for back-up I took some photos of the various watches we all have in the house.  Turns out my Clock Tower photo really was the best one.  It was a beautiful day today and the kids, Jeff and I all headed downtown to check it out.  This weekend is Pig Out in the Park, so we thought we'd get lunch too.  Jeff had a catfish po'boy that he wasn't impressed with, the kids had foot long hot dogs from A&W, and I tried a Spring Bowl of rice and chicken with feta cheese and lots o'garlic from White House Grill.  It wasn't bad, but a little dry...  All in all, it was a nice quiet day with just the four of us.
(F 5.6, 1/800 second, ISO 100, 110mm)

1 comment:

  1. I like that you took this at an angle where you can see the clock faces on two sides of the tower. Bummer the food wasn't better!

    ReplyDelete