Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 74: Communication/Heather

I call this the evolution of the cell phone. My very first cell phone, on the left, was only used to make and receive calls. My flip phone could do a little more than that. And now I have a cell "phone" that I use for everything but making and receiving calls! Ah, technology. I also think it is funny that when cell phones first came out, everyone wanted them smaller and now that they are mini-computers, they are growing in size again and no one seems to care.

If I ever find the power cord for the first one, I plan to make sure there is no personal info on it and donate it to a woman's shelter. Even without a service plan, it could still be used to dial 9-1-1.

f4, Exp. 1/60, 29mm

1 comment:

  1. I love how it shows the different stages of the phone. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete