Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 51: Luggage/Heather

Who would have guessed something as seemingly simple as luggage would be such a pain to get a good picture of? When I got ready to take pictures today my first thought was "Do I really want to drag everything out of the closet?" It took about two seconds to answer that with a resounding "No!"

I took a few pictures in the closet and then decided to drag a couple of pieces out after all as I wasn't getting any shots I was really happy with. I didn't really like the shots I was getting outside of the closet either. So I decided to get up on the step-stool for a different perspective and also decided this would be a good opportunity to play with the manual settings. In the meantime, Charlie decided to help me "pack." He and his ball are ready to go!

f4, Exp. 1/60, ISO 200, 31mm

2 comments:

  1. Charlie is ready for a trip - better take him somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preferably somewhere other than the vet!

    ReplyDelete