Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 50: Balance/Heather

I decided to take a couple of days off to enjoy the last few days of nice weather now that summer has finally decided to join us. (So naturally it was cold and drizzly most of the day).

It turns out my godson has been attending "rodeo Bible" camp this week about 5 minutes from my house and today was family day. So, much to his annoyance (he's 16) his parents and I decided to go watch him perform. When I headed over there this morning, I didn't know what today's theme was. Partway through the rodeo, I decided to pull it up on my Droid and was thrilled to see it was "balance." Great theme for a morning watching teenagers trying to stay on bucking broncos and bulls! I got a lot of awesome shots. This was one of the first performers; this is not my godson.

Action mode, f5.6, Exp. 1/320, 300mm

1 comment:

  1. Awesome shot! I think you did a great job capturing him in motion and keeping his balance!

    ReplyDelete