Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 35 - Baby/Selina

Heather recently sent me a message and told me that she was in a funk and she needed to get out of it because it was affecting her pictures; I think I must be in the same funk because my last few shots haven't been very good, nor have they been very creative.  

I was too tired to go out looking for a baby and I remembered that I had recently stamped a card that was with a baby set, so I tried a picture of that.  Didn't particularly care for that shot, so Victoria and I headed to her room to see what we could come up with.  Since she's the only girl, most of the baby things have migrated to her room.  I found an outfit that used to be Morgan's (and it was HUGE on him), a blanket he received at some point in babyhood, a blanket and teddy bear from Heather for Victoria, one of my two favorite books to read to the kids (the other is "Love Your Forever", by Robert Munsch), and the awesome cross stitch from Heather for Victoria (Morgan's is packed away still, but Victoria's still hangs in her room).  Not terribly creative, but it'll do in a pinch.
(F4.5, 1/40 second, ISO 800, 36mm)

1 comment:

  1. Morgan's was by far the most detailed cross-stitch I have ever done! I think one day you will look back and really like this shot.

    ReplyDelete