Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 98: Bokeh/Heather

This challenge was not easy. The point was to have a sharp object in the foreground and a blurry background. I put my camera on aperture mode and set it to the lowest setting, which was f3.5 with one lens and f4.5 with the other. (At least I learned something). I got a lot of pictures that were the opposite of what was intended, and a couple of good shots of the dogs' ears. I think this would have worked better if I had been able to take pictures outside when it was still light out. But on Wednesdays, I volunteer right after work until 7:00 and by the time I got home, it was already dark so that wasn't an option.

This is the best of my bunch. For some reason, I had the best luck with my mixer as the subject.

f4.5, Exp. 1/8, 70 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment