Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 95: Church/Heather

One thing I have noticed is that today's churches are very modern and some don't even really look like anything other than a regular business, which I find to be sad. Growing up in a small town, we had the traditional small, small-town America churches and to me, that is what I think a church should look like. The old churches feel so much more communal to me as well than the "mega churches" of today. So I was excited when I passed this church on my way to Leavenworth and made a mental note of where it is so I could stop on my way back home and get a picture of it as it is more inline of what I was hoping to find. This is located in the small town of Startup, WA and I don't think is currently in use.

f6.3, Exp. 1/160, 24mm

No comments:

Post a Comment