Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 93: Dessert/Heather

For our reunion, we are staying in a cabin outside of Leavenworth. When my aunt, brother and I did a grocery run, I made sure to grab a cheesecake platter so I would have a dessert to shoot-not to mention everyone in the family loves cheesecake so it was a must anyway.

The reunion was also a celebration of my cousin and his wife's 10th anniversary and tonight we had a catered dinner provided by the owners of the cabin which included dessert. Dessert was shortcake filled with strawberry ice cream, with whipped cream frosting, strawberries, chocolate covered strawberries and the happy couples' initials in chocolate. It was much prettier than the cheesecake and my cousin's wife seemed to have fun helping me try to get the best light and angle for my shot. (This shot is of an individual serving).

f4.5, Exp. 1/60, 48mm

No comments:

Post a Comment