Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 152: Planes/Heather

I was so excited to actually go outside and take a picture for a change. My boss told me there was a big plane in front of the Pearson Air Museum so I left work right on time to be sure to get over there before dark. Only to find out there is no plane. It is an active air field for small aircraft and I was able to find a couple of Cessnas in the area but didn't have my "big" zoom lens and couldn't get a good shot through the fence.

Luckily, I had a back up plan. When I worked for the Caterpillar dealership, every year we would exchange toys with our contacts at Pacific Pride. I have had this model plane for several years now-I left there at the beginning of 2003-and this is the first time it has come out of the box.

f3.5, Exp. 1/60, 18mm

No comments:

Post a Comment